• Highly elastic and lightweight 4D stretch fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
• Laser cut seamless gripper design with micro-dot gripper
• Comfy High waistline design
• Thick, Soft, stretchy bib straps
• Minimal flatlock stitches for reduced irritation over long rides
• 100% pre-dyed fabric - these bibs will stay black over plenty of km’s
• Reflective rear logo for aided visibility in low light conditions
• Machine Wash Cold
• Hang To Dry
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
• Do Not Iron
75% nylon 25% spandex
SMOOTH IS FAST
We do away with a lot of seams overall leaving you with soft, comfortable bib shorts with less seams producing smoother airflow. Our seamless gripper design keeps them in place even after many washes. Like the best apparel, you forget you even have it on.
SORE BUTT = BAD DAY OUT
The chamois is the heart of the bib short and really is the make or break. Tested by us for over twelve months over numerous rides — short/long, indoor/outdoor — we stand by it. With a pressure relief channel and a soft microfibre surface it is breathable, quick drying and good for a number of hours in the saddle. We put it firmly at the top of it's class in it's range.
All orders from socks to bib shorts come with free shipping Aus-wide.
Free crash replacement on all of our jereys and bibs. Hang loose!
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
Owned and designed in Richmond, Victoria Australia. Support Local.